Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dragon City Hack Gems Cheat Tool - No Survey - Working

Download the working version here: http://bit.ly/11alWfP

87933
Dragon City Hack Gems Cheat Tool
http://bit.ly/11alWfP ...
http://bit.ly/11alWfP ...

Its very easy with the help of our Dragon City Cheats. At the time of playing game just go to the directory in which you have downloaded our cheats and then start Dragon City Cheat Tool. This will popup a new window with lots of features added and all you need to do is fill up all the amounts as per your requirement (NOTE : Dont add high amount at same time) and then press Activate button. This will start the process of our Dragon City Cheats and when it gets completed you will have the completion message. Please ensure that you are connected to game before starting our cheat tool. After the process of our Dragon City Cheats gets complete, just refresh your game page and this will show you how great Dragon City Cheats work. You will have all the resources exactly added to your account and even I added almost unlimited number of gold, food and gems with the help of our Dragon City Cheats so that I can show them to you.

Guys, as you can clearly see that before using our Dragon City Cheats I only got 1,800 Gold in my account. Me level is very low as I created this account for trial purpose to check our cheat tools. My Food were only 1,370 points and I only got 8 Gems before I used the cheats. But after using our Dragon City Cheats, I got almost unlimited number of resources in game that you can clearly see in below

No comments:

Post a Comment